Monday, October 11, 2010

Yummy!

That's what we're hoping every person who tries our recipes will say! Recently, my stepdad was diagnosed as a celiac. This means his diet is restricted from gluten- barley, wheat, & rye. No bread, no pasta, no processed foods, no cross contamination (going out to eat becomes a problem), & trying to get enough nutrients in your body so that you do not become under nourished.

Our goal with this blog is to write about what desserts that we have tried, sometimes delicious treats, while other times the desserts are atrocious. That is what this is about though, going out on a limb and trying new things in order to help my stepdad eat with more of a variety. At the same time, my mom & I are slowly cutting out gluten from our diets. It is a lot harder than it seems, but it is a fun challenge that helps our bodies to be healthier.

I hope that you will go on this journey with us & pass it on to others..xo


No comments:

Post a Comment