Sunday, March 6, 2011

Walnut Chocolate Chip Brownie explosion!

This is the second time that I have tried Pamela's Chocolate Brownie Mix and I must say, I am not thoroughly satisfied. The first time I made these, I followed the most basic recipe (fudgiest brownie recipe) consisting of oil, water, and the brownie mix. My friends all liked them, but I truly think that they were just being nice. This time around I followed the butter recipe which called for more ingredients. I also added chopped walnuts and extra chocolate chips. I am not disappointed in this recipe with the additional ingredients, but there are so many more options that taste heavenly. However, if you are craving brownies, this is one of the easiest solutions. Enjoy!




Recipe

Pamela's Chocolate Brownie Mix
add a handful or 2 of walnuts & chocolate chips
follow directions
Cool
Enjoy!


ps the turtle and fish are aged and come from my grandma. Once I had the opportunity to get these, I couldn't turn them down. Love, love, love!








Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment